Cavallo Powdered Lilac
Cavallo is one of our favorite suppliers of fun, functional horse fashions and this season is certainly a winner!
The Harlow pad has zig-zag quilting pattern with integrated Cavallo logo.
- Elegant look due to the shiny upper material.
- Equipped with a wither protector from soft fake fur.
- The double cord on the edging frames the saddle pad perfectly and is equipped with a tape in the middle.
- There is a discreet, round Cavallo patch logo on each of the back corners.
- The quick-drying and moisture-transporting mesh lining is particularly skin-friendly and offers maximum
- A shape-retaining padding allows the saddle pad a perfect positioning on the horse back.
- The upper and lower girth straps can both be fixed with a velcro fastener.
- Shell fabric: 100 % Polyester shiny satin fabric, Padding: 100 % Polyester, Lining: 100% Polyester
The Hedda Fly Bonnet is great way to top off your outfit!
- Fly hood made of quick-drying, skin-friendly functional jersey in the ear area.
- The left ear is embroidered with the Cavallo lettering.
- Head in crochet look.
- Edging with shape-retaining cord in white and a black tape with golden shimmering threads.
- Ears: 80% polyamide, 20 % polyester, Knit: 100% polyester
The Henny Halter is a great way to match the Powdered Lilac line from Cavallo!
- Comfortable padding on nose, bakes and neck.
- All metal parts in dull silver.
- Halter buckles with Cavallo logo and shiny rhinestones.
- Noseband and neck adjustable due to pin buckles.
- The noseband has two tonal cords framing a black tape with shimmering gold threads
- The cheek pieces are finished with silver dull plates on which the Cavallo logo is embossed.
- 100 % Polypropylen
Add the Harika lead rope to complete the look!!
- In dull silver and decorative Cavallo metal plate with rhinestone.
- Length: approx. 2.20 m 100 % Polypropylen